Private Duty Nursing
Most nurses who provide private duty care work one-on-one with patients. Such care may be provided in the patient's home.
We offer your loved ones the level of care they need where they want it; not in a nursing facility or hospital, but in the comfort and safety of home.
- Administering medication including injections, inhalants, eye drops, oral, and topical medications.
- Colostomy care and urinary catheter maintenance.
- Personal medical care including nail trimming, oral cavity cleaning, and bowel program supervision.
- Setting up and maintaining a medication schedule, including weekly pill boxes or automatic dispensers.
- Tracking oxygen levels, use heart monitors, or other advanced in-home equipment.
- Providing advanced care training for family members.